Saturday 14 July 2012

Bobby Pins: Jewellery & Storage Tips!


Bobby Pins. I know they are a girls best friend. Or one of them anyway. They go right along side the hair elastic or clip. A girl always needs to have one. It never fails you or one of the girls needs something to hold our hair back!

I don't know about you but I always try to keep them on that paper thing they come on for the longest time, cuz then they just get thrown somewhere and lost... pretty darn quickly. Until Now! Here are a few perfect ways to store your pins!

Put your bobby pins in an old Tic Tac container. Keep it in your purse for easy on the go access!


You can put up a magnetic strip (from Dollarama or Craft Store) on the side or the back of your dressing room table! The bobby pins will stick to it!


If you are bored of the regular boring colours of the pins and want something different, give them a layer of paint with your fav colours! Put buttons on them or flowers!


Or you can make your pins into a necklace! You can keep them the original colours or paint them the colours of your choice! Put them on a wire necklace after drying and you got yourself a nice cheap but sexy necklace!


Yup, I think I am going to make myself a necklace. I just don't know if I want to leave it original or paint it different colours... I like both. But I think I like colour a little bit more. And hey, when I get bored of the necklace, I've got different coloured bobby pins for my hair! Add a button or a flower and they will be cute as ever!

xOx - L

Click here to Like Designs & Decor on a Dime on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment