Thursday 19 July 2012

Make a Toothpaste Saver!


We lost out toothpaste saver... just poof... disappeared! Along with a few other things in our place. It's weird. We both say we never move things... and there they are gone. We spend hours looking for things. Sometimes finding them in the weirdest places... but lately, things aren't re-appearing. Like our darn toothpaste saver!

Anyway, instead of heading out into the deadly heat to hit up the Dollarama, I decided to get creative and make my own! I don't know how long it will last... we will see; although I'm sure I will pick one up from the store at some point... but if I keep forgetting, which I normally do... it will make do until I remember to buy one!

All you need is Q-tips (2) and Elastics (2)... Elastics don't need to look pretty, whether they are rubber bands or little hair elastics, either will work.


To make this little gadget all you have to do is place one Q-tip on the top of the toothpaste tube and one Q-tip on the bottom of the tube and tightly secure the ends together with the elastic.


You have to make sure it's on tightly because as you use the toothpaste, you slide it down pressing the toothpaste from the bottom of the tube up to the top... always giving you the best squeeze every time!!


xOx - L

Click here to Like Designs & Decor on a Dime on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment