Saturday 14 July 2012

DIY: Match Rockets - Fun, Easy & Cheap!!


This one is for the kid in you... or for you and the kids. But this does involve fire, so make sure there is always adult supervision when trying this fun project!

I remember my dad always making something like this when I was a kid, but I couldn't tell you how the heck to do it. Well now I know. I showed the boyfriend, he loved it. But he loves to blow things up and launch things and fly things... what man doesn't!?!

All you need to make these Match Rockets are paper matches, a paper clip, a pin or needle, and a piece of aluminum foil and you are ready to create!

To download the PDF instructions, click here.

There is also a video below you can watch to help you out!


Project: Match Rockets from Grathio Labs on Vimeo.


Click here to Like Designs & Decor on a Dime on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment