Tuesday 19 June 2012

Comic Cuff Bracelets!

I LOVE Mod Podge and the amazing things it can do! I still remember the first time my mom gave me a bottle and said you are gonna love this stuff... I didn't think I'd like it as much as she said, but it comes in handy for SO many of my projects. I haven't done this one yet because I don't have an old cuff bracelet, but I'm going to swing by the Dollarama later to see if they have any in stock. If they don't, I know you can get them at Ardene's or Claire's!

Here's what you will need...
Mod Podge Comic (preferably one of your favs)
Paintbrush
Plastic cuff bracelet

Here's what you will do...
Cut out strips of your comic book so you have them ready. Brush some Mod Podge onto your cuff (small sections at a time) and place the strips where the glue is. If there are spots where the comic strip didn't wrap around, use scrap pieces to fill them in! Continue gluing your strips around the cuff bracelet until it's complete! Brush a layer of Mod Podge on the cuff to seal the comic (don't worry, the glue dries clear). Let it dry for an hour or so and voila! Ready to wear!

 I think this is super cute for kids... actually I think it's super cute for anyone! Once I do mine, I will update you all with pics!!!

Click here to Like Designs & Decor on a Dime on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment