Tuesday 26 June 2012

Glass Pendant Lights - The How To

I posted a pic of these awesome DIY lights from Techy Chick's website, but she didn't have the how too.. which kind of sucked, cuz I know a lot of us like this look and want to do it!

Now, the post that I found on Canadian Living is SOMETHING like this... not totally correct, but from the video and from the picture I'm sure we can make something out of this!!

Click here to view the video on how to make glass pendant lights. 

And please, let me know when you make these! I know me and my mom will be when I go to her house for a holiday.. I'm sure it won't be a holiday cuz we will have so many projects to do... but it will still be great cuz I'll be with her!!

xOx

Click here to Like Designs & Decor on a Dime on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment