Friday 22 June 2012

So Many Supplies... What to do with them!!?!


If you are anything like me, you have got A TON of craft, sewing, scrapbooking, paint supplies its unreal. How do you organize your supplies? I've seen a lot of good ideas.. a lot of similar ones as well.. here are some of the most basic or easiest organization pics to give you an idea.

The picture shown in the top right is my favorite. If I had a desk like that I'd be in heaven. I am however going to work my way to building it for myself!

In the meantime, this is pretty much what my storage space looks like. I have 2 white bins with 4 drawers each. I have colour coded them and labelled them as best as I could. On top of them I have my cans which have my pens, markers, pencils, ribbon, paint brushes, knives, wires, etc in. Pretty much looks like the picture below... give or take.


I like the idea of hiding it away in a cupboard as well. I really wish I had enough room in my little apartment for one. I think I'm going to keep my eye out at second hand stores and garage sales for a cupboard cabinet that I can hang on the wall and store my cans, maybe even change them to baskets, something like this... I know you can get them at the Dollarstore for no more than $1.50. Hmmm. I think I want this more than the desk now... LOL.. I can never make up my mind. Hate that! I like WAY too many things!


Even this wouldn't be bad, although I don't know if I like the glass idea and seeing everything.. I like to be able to conceal things. Although in the picture below everything is so neat and tidy, it really wouldn't be all that bad to look at!!


 What kind of storage do you have?? ... I'd love to hear!

xOx

 Click here to Like Designs & Decor on a Dime on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment