Tuesday 19 June 2012

Scrabble Magnets

My Mom collects magnets. Mostly from different cities, but some cool ones too. I saw this cute idea from A Typical Type A awhile back and needed a quick gift for Mom and this just clicked in my head!!

I thought perfect! What a thoughtful gift from the heart... and great when you are on a budget. I went to the Dollar Store and picked up some small black magnets and came home and started routing through my Scrabble pieces... Needless to say, we won't be playing that game anymore! LOL.

I ended up picking out the letters M Y B E S T F R I E N D and gave them to her in a cute box. She had to guess the words and put it together herself! She did it... awfully quick let me add!

And then I saw this and thought... going to make this for the hubby for his birthday... Can't wait. I have TONS of little hearts I can glue on from my Scrapbooking supplies!!!



Click here to Like Designs & Decor on a Dime on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment