Saturday 23 June 2012

Saturday Morning Coffee(s)...!


Ain't nothing like my Saturday morning coffee(s). I'm sitting here thinking... What am I going to get up to today? .. So much to do, so little time!! I have to hang my frames, that's a challenge on it's own.. (that I am taking pix of step by step might I add). I have a couple more projects I wanna get out of the way... but that won't take much time at all. I slept in MUCH to late to go garage saling... which sucks, cuz I have some things in mind that I want to get...

I'm up, looking around... blabbing away to the hubby, who just looks at me with a blank look on his face. Although I know what he's thinking... Woman, how could you possibly go on so much about everything so early in the morning. Me knowing that he won't remember a thing... and it'll all come as a surprise to him!

But I love HIM!!

And he loves me, that's why his coffee cup looks like this .... (ha ha)



Anyways, enough about that! Let's get on with the day!

What are you up to on this wonderful Saturday? Heading out with family or the beach to tan? Or maybe you are busy working on something!! Whatever it is, hope your day is fabulous!!

xOx

Click here to Like Designs & Decor on a Dime on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment